Customized full mouth reconstruction in Paxton, MA
Many patients suffer from ongoing dental problems due to issues such as disease, decay, injury, age, crowding, or bite problems. If you are tired of going from dentist to dentist trying to fix your tooth or gum problems, the customized full mouth reconstruction approach we take at Paxton Dental Care in Paxton, MA may be just what you need to start feeling great about your smile again.
How we plan your full dental reconstruction
No two people are alike, and their dental needs certainly aren’t either. That’s why we approach each patient’s dental reconstruction strategy differently. We start by performing an in-depth consultation and examination to get a detailed understanding of your treatment goals and preferences, as well as the current state of your teeth, gums, and bone structure. Using this information, Dr. Scott Siemen works with you to determine the best path towards the smile you have always wanted. Each full mouth reconstruction plan is different, but may include a combination of the following types of procedures:
- Dental crowns to restore the natural shape of a tooth and protect it from future damage
- Dental bonding to fill in chips and cracks, gaps between teeth, or modify the shape or size of teeth
- Gum disease treatments to restore health and vitality to your gums
- Tooth replacement options such as dental implants, partial or full dentures, or dental bridges to replace lost teeth and not only improve the function and appearance of your smile, but also take years off your appearance
- Dental veneers to cover up a variety of imperfections, such as stubborn stains, misshapen teeth, or even mild misalignment
- Invisalign® clear aligners to straighten your teeth and correct bite problems that can contribute to unnecessary wear and tear on teeth and other symptoms such as headaches and jaw pain
- Teeth whitening to give you a dazzling, pearly white smile
Call us for your personalized consultation
With natural-looking restorations that blend in seamlessly with the rest of your smile, no one will ever know that you had a full dental reconstruction and you can smile with confidence again! Call Paxton Dental Care in Paxton, MA at (508) 557-2400 to schedule your consultation and start your path towards the smile you have always wanted.