Patients who suffer from chronic dental problems do so because of many possible factors including gum disease, tooth decay, age, teeth crowding, or problems with their bite. If you suffer from multiple oral health issues, you probably have suffered from the inconvenience of multiple appointments at different dental practices in your quest to restore your dental health. If you are ready to start feeling great again and want a centralized dental experience where you can receive all the work needed to restore your smile, consider the personalized full mouth reconstruction approach taken by Dr. Scott Siemen and the team at Paxton Dental Care in Paxton, MA.
The team at Paxton Dental Care is the best! So thoughtful and caring when working with each patient that enters the office. I highly recommend this team, you won’t be disappointed !
Planning Your Dental Reconstruction
We are all unique. Our dental needs are also unique. Because of this, you do not want your dentist taking a “one size fits all” approach to your dental needs. Dr. Siemen understands this and approaches each patient’s reconstruction strategy differently based on their individual needs. The process begins with a one-on-one consultation so that a clear and detailed understanding of what goals need to be accomplished can be laid out. An examination will be performed to see the current status of your teeth, gums, and bone structure. The information obtained from these steps will be used by Dr. Siemen to work with you on establishing the best path toward a smile you have always dreamed of. Each full mouth reconstruction plan is unique, but could include a combination of the following procedures:
- Dental crowns that will restore and protect your tooth from future damage
- Dental bonding to fix chips and cracks, close gaps, and correct misshapen teeth
- Gum disease treatments to restore the health of your gums
- Tooth restorations including dental implants, partial or full dentures, and dental bridges that will replace missing teeth and restore appearance and functionality
- Dental veneers to conceal cosmetic imperfections
- CandidPro Clear Aligners to straighten and align your teeth from the convenience of your home
- Teeth whitening to restore that dazzling, white smile
Call For a Personalized Consultation
The natural looking restorations used by Dr. Siemen will ensure nobody realizes you ever had a full dental reconstruction. You will have a renewed confidence in your smile and have healthy teeth, gums, and bone. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Siemen at Paxton Dental Care in Paxton, MA, please call (508) 557-2400 today to schedule a consultation to begin your journey towards a healthy and beautiful smile.