Complete smile makeovers in Paxton, MA for the smile you’ve always wanted
Do you find yourself hiding your smile because you are embarrassed about the way it looks? A beautiful smile can not only affect your self-confidence, but also the impression you make on others. If you feel like your smile is holding you back, then a customized full smile makeover can transform your smile – and your self-esteem!
The complete smile makeover process
Dr. Scott Siemen, dentist in Paxton, MA, is highly skilled and experienced in helping patients in the Paxton and Worcester, MA area achieve dazzling smiles with personalized teeth makeovers. The perfect smile makeover plan for one patient is not what is best for another and getting an in-depth understanding of what you like and what you want to change about your smile is an important first step in planning out your treatment. For example, Dr. Siemen may ask you which celebrity smiles you love, what your budget and treatment preferences are, and your overall vision for your future smile.
Then, using a blend of artistry, precision, and intuition about what looks natural and aesthetically pleasing, Dr. Siemen works with each patient on an individual basis to determine the best approach for transforming their smile. This may include one or more of the following procedures:
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Tooth-colored porcelain fillings or crowns to repair damaged teeth and restore their natural appearance
- Cosmetic bonding with composite resin to repair small cracks or chips
- Treatments for gum disease or gum recession so you have healthy, pink gums
- Teeth whitening for a bright, white smile
- Porcelain veneers or Lumineers to hide imperfections such as gaps, misshapen teeth, or even minor misalignment
While many patients think of smile makeovers as purely cosmetic, many patients also gain health benefits from the process. Healthy and beautiful smiles go together! By halting decay processes, restoring teeth with crowns and fillings, or replacing missing teeth with implants, we can help lay the foundation for not just a terrific looking smile, but also a healthy one.